Wednesday 1 June 2016

Lean in 15 - Cycle 1 Day 1

Well hello body in the mirror, or should I say goodbye? It's been nice knowing you and honestly you've done great work for me, but it's time for me to do something for you. I'm sorry I've neglected you for so long.

Today is the day we work together to improve our health and well-being. Forget all those false starts. This is it.

Apologies for the 20 minute workout I put you through this morning. I know it's been a long time since you've done anything like that at that pace. Lets be honest, long time doesn't even come close. I'm also sorry we couldn't do all the moves properly. Just goes to show how out of shape I've let you become. Hopefully you've enjoyed the copious breakfast we had today.  I don't know why I never made overnight oats like that before. Tasty.

So yes, I've signed up to 90daysss plan. I've received and printed it out, filed it and filled in my food plan for this week. I'm obsessively watching you-tube to keep my motivation in full swing and in 90 days I'm looking forward to saying "How you doin'?" in the mirror.

3 months left till I go back to work from maternity, so this plan is starting with perfect timing. No excuses. If I go away, I'll still be able to do HIIT workouts and have my carb meals after my work outs and low-carb meals for the other times.

I'm envisioning the feeling I have when I get up that morning, put on my new dress in a smaller size, walk my son to nursery and feel as confident as I can walking through my office door. The new and improved energetic me. Focused, healthy and raring to go. It all starts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment